|Tunic: Mr Price; Tights: Pure; Shoes: Edgards; Bag: ALDO; Necklace: Sass Diva|
– A hairy lip. Thanks hormones.
– A stranger yelling “hey! how are you?” And just as I’m about to eagerly respond, someone else does. Missed a major awkward bullet.
– Is there something in my nose? My daily paranoia.
– Oh, and a morning nose bleed is pretty awkward too.
– Really thinking old shorts would fit. And, it was pretty awkward having Husband watch me try. “I’m amused at how you think that’s going to work”.
– Strange man in a mall, “may I say, you look amazing”, “oh, thank you”… then he tries for a conversation “so, what do you do…” Me and my obvious baby bump wanted to get off that escalator NOW.
– The corny hand-on-bump picture. Sorry.
– A full head of hair. Thanks hormones 🙂
– These nails aren’t bad either.
– A chip/polony/cheese bunny chow. I can’t blame the bump – the bunny and I have been best friends forever.
– It doesn’t hurt, though, to have an excuse to get all kinds of stuff to eat.
– No crazy cravings. I’m waiting. When it arrives, let’s hope it does not make the Awkward list.
– Dresses. I love you more than I ever have.
– No maternity clothes (yet?).
– Me. Dancing. Husband literally begged me to stop. Where’s the love, right?
– Ordering this dress from Cleo Droomer’s new range at Mr Price yesterday, and it just arrived. No, the dress doesn’t fit. Why does that matter?
– Khaya winning SA Idols this week! Way up there on my Awesome list.
-Half way to baby this week!
|Thanks to Lerato for these pictures.|
Thank you for coming by. Here’s to laughing at those Awkwards!