|Dress: Piccadilly; Blazer: Edgars; Shoes: Mr Price; Bag: Gifted; Necklace: Sass Diva|
– The hint of a pointy navel. Go. back. in. Okay. You don’t want to? Fine, stay awkward then.
– Staring strangers. It’s pretty obvious what this is people, no?
– Touchy-feely strangers. I’ll just stand here and let you finish.
– “You’re pregnant? Where?” Um.
– This dress is almost awkward. It turned tent on me, and the bump is not really this big. Is it?
– Me: “Hi, do you sell maternity shapers?” Awkward then, awkward now.
– “You do not need better coverage! Why do you want to hide your freckles?!” Thanks for the freckles Baby. I can live with freckles.
– The makeup saleswoman that said I have freckles. She also said that child birth is not that bad. I love this woman.
– Seamless unmentionables. Which I’ve just mentioned.
– A pillow between my knees come snooze time. This is the answer.
– Pizza by the slice from Food Lovers Market. Amazing.
– Lemon/mint crusher from Mugg & Bean.
– The fact that my shoes still fit. Counting my blessings. This is a big one.
– A giveaway, of vintage amazingness. Enter here.
|Thanks to Lerato for these pictures.|