|Dress: Fashion Express; Blazer: Identity; Shoes: ALDO; Bag: Sowearto; Necklace: Mr Price; Sunglasses: Woolworths|
– Me, dancing. It’s only getting worse.
– My belly button officially popping. We should have a coming out party, or something.
– McDonald’s fries without the saltiness. Sad really.
– The looks I got when trying to eat my watermelon in peace yesterday. Yes, it was more than my plate could fit – so?
– A breeze. A flared skirt. Again.
– Am I the only one who thinks my belly’s expanding at a rapid pace now? I mean, it’s a pretty awkward ball.
– A secret whisper, “you’re starting to show now, hey?”
– The smell of boiled eggs in the office, i.e. my lunch. Sorry.
– Baby, someone just called you a quack. Quack?
– Checking up on Baby tomorrow! I get excited every time.
– Tummy watching each night and seeing how Baby’s poking and elbowing.
– This outfit. I’m going to skimp on the modesty because I love it.
– This high bun (on my head). Turned out alright, almost as if it wasn’t just an afterthought due to hair that needs a wash.
– This statement necklace. I love it so much.
– Pastel nail polish. It’s refreshing.
– Pinterest. I’ve been in stalk mode lately.
– Steers’ chips, with 1000 Islands sauce. Delish.
– Laugh buddies.
– Music. Yes, I’ve betrayed 702 lately but it’s been soooo good.
|Thanks for these pictures Lerato – you’re awesome!|
Thanks for coming by!