|Dress: Pure; Shoes: Cotton On; Bag: Sowearto; Necklace: Mr Price; Sunglasses: Woolworths|
– There was this strange man in a restaurant, and he touched my bump, with both hands, in a tickling motion. It was awkward, and I felt violated.
– The sight of me, indulging in 7 (okay, probably more) pieces of cake. That sounds terrible. The pieces were small guys.
– Still having to talk myself through brushing my teeth every morning. No. No. No. That’s the typical conversation when I suspect morning sickness wants to make a comeback.
– The urge to sleep halfway through every meal. Every meal. Ridiculous.
– Leg pains, so I stand on my tip toes the way I would in heels. Flats cause legs pains, I’m sure.
– My colleague laughing at me and my growing belly every morning. Okay.
– How I think getting up (which cause slight ab crunches) could hurt Baby. It can’t, right?
– Those 7+ pieces of cake.
– The crumbed mushroom chicken was pretty good too.
– Crunchy. It’s the only chocolate I’ll accept these days.
– This bag. It’s still my fave.
– Mr Price‘s selection of statement necklaces. Impossible to resist.
– This dress, which will be my best friend for the next few months. I knew you’d be good, old faithful.
– Home-made chicken salad.
– Husband. And all the other really disciplined people I know. I didn’t get that trait.
– A friend. For saying my face is still in tact (when I fear my nose is threatening expansion).
|Thanks for these pictures, Lerato.|
Thanks for coming by! Have an awesome, um, afternoon.