– I’ve seen elephants’ feet, twice. They were my own.
– The recent heat wave made sleep impossible. I was a zombie for a few days.
– Oh, but sleep in general.
– Last week an old man looked at my belly, laughed, and said “hey, you naughty girl!” Gee, thanks.
– Oily skin + Pregnant Nose Day = not a good look.
– The waddle is trying to make it’s appearance. but. I. refuse.
– Trying to stay awake mid-supper, every night. It’s laughable.
– That bathroom run.
– Painting my toenails. Or, trying to.
– Every short dress is now a mini on me.
– Isaiah at a healthy 2.5 kg’s.
– Just 5 weeks until I’m a Mama!
– Fruit, still. Especially litchis and peaches, still.
– New shoes. Of course.
– 2013 Weddings. I’m looking forward to that wedding feeling!
– Husband. He is all kinds of awesome 🙂
– My darling new nephew, Luke. He is precious.
– 8 Months down the line, I only feel uncomfortably pregnant now. That’s awesome, right?
– I’m going to get a mani & pedi. This is beyond awesome right now.
|Dress: Xogo; Shoes & Jewelry: Mr Price; Bag: Gifted|
|Thanks to Lerato for these pictures.|
Here’s to many more awesomes!