|Skirt: Jay Jay’s; Top: Pure; Shoes: ALDO;
Neckpiece: Sass Diva; Earrings: Mr Price; Watch: Gifted Michael Kors
– The bump’s shape these days. It has a life of its own – oh, but it does 🙂
– My fabulous colleague telling me that my face and neck is big. Like that of a taxi driver. Um, okay. Thanks.
– Random bruises on my legs.
– And bruised ankles each night, really weird.
– Heartburn. I have myself (and Hot Tamales) to blame.
– Sitting down.
– Getting up.
– Those bathroom breaks! Really hectic lately.
– Tired eyes.
– Still waiting for the cot. Would be really awkward if Isaiah decides to come early.
– Referring to my pregnancy, or bump, or… whatever – some people say “shame”. Why shame?
– Knowing your ‘good side’.
– Hot Tamales. Heartburn and all.
– Maternity leave, which kicks off this week!
– That means baby is practically two weeks away.
– A fan.
– Chinese food. Assorted Chow Mein to be exact.
– Little elbow pokes.
– Love letters from family and friends, to our boy. Makes my heart happy.
– So much closer to fitting into high-waist everything again!
– Oh, and those dresses I have yet to wear… soon.
|Thanks to Lerato for these pictures.|
Anything awkward happening in your life?