|Dress: Pure; Cardigan: China Town; Tights: Woolworths; Shoes: Rage;
Bag: YDE; Sunglasses: Fashion Express; Coat: Xogo
– Being back at work.
– Spit-up, on everything.
– A staring baby. Um, yes?
– Breakfast, lunch, and supper. Who knew I could eat and feed a baby?
– Speaking of which. Day one of feeding was pretty awkward.
– Hair loss. A lot of hair loss. Remedy, anyone?
– Trying to get the pram ready, and staying calm.
– Bags under the eyes. And loads of concealer to try covering it up.
– Skinny legs. Sigh.
– Got milk? Um, yup.
-Giggling with Isaiah. He loves kisses.
– Watching Husband and Isaiah play at bath time.
– Sleep, which I’m getting more of these days.
– When the pram works with you.
– Fitting into pre-bump clothes! Aaaah!
– My folks aka the babysitters 🙂
– Biltong. And top deck chocolate. And Woolies’ shortbread biscuits.
– Mom’s food.
– This season’s boots. Hot.
|Thanks to Lerato for these pictures.|