|Skirt: Forever New; Top: Pure; Faux Fur Vest: Miss Boss; Parka: Cotton On
Tights: Woolworths; Boots: Foschini; Bag: Free; Neckpiece: Sass Diva
[Things I’m thankful for.]
– Layers. Especially come Winter, in Johannesburg. The mornings are cold and as the day progresses, it gets warmer. And so, I’ll lose a layer at a time.
– Morning sleep, to make up for sleepless nights.
– Coffee. I’m not a real coffee drinker, but sometimes a cup is just what you need.
– Good advice.
– …and people who give it.
– Big, new, shiny possibilities.
– The little smile I get from a four-month-old when I enter the room.
– A looming milestone. My boy will be five-months-old next week.
– Doctors. Prayer and good Doctors help make sick babies well.
|Thanks to Smanga for these pictures.|
Thank you for coming by. What are you thankful for today?